Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stacking The Shelves {1}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where everyone gets to share what books they've acquired over the last week!


I haven't gotten much in the last few weeks, but I did get some for review this last week!

 

 



I just finished reading Forbidden so I'll have a review up probably soon. I haven't read any of Larissa Ione's books yet, but I am looking forward to Rogue Rider! Dearly, Beloved sounds amazing, but I haven't read the first book in the series yet so that might take a bit to get to. 

What did you get last week?


4 comments:

  1. Nice selection. I am a new follower. Follower back if you wish. Here is my post:
    STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book before Dearly Beloved either, but I've heard really good things about it (and it's been on my list for a really long time). Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can find it from a library and read it! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete