Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {4}

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where everyone gets to share what books they've acquired over the last week!

Well it's been a bit since I've done one of these! Classes have kept me very busy, and will continue to do so starting again on Monday. I'm going to try my hardest to keep up with reviews, I may only be able to handle one a week until this class ends in 7 weeks.

Here's what I got!

Netgalley:


    


From  Amazon.com:

 

2 comments:

  1. Yep, The Eternity Cure is the main book for lots of people this week! Can't wait to start it. Hope you enjoy your reading! Stop by my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got The Eternity Cure this week and am so excited to read it =D I also hope you enjoy Under The Never Sky I thought it was really good! Happy Reading This Week!

    Emily @ Falling For YA & Giveaways

    ReplyDelete