Monday, January 7, 2013

How Do You Store Books?

I've run into a major problem...I have no more room for books! AH!

I have started to stack books on top and on the bottom right. I eventually may have to stack books on top of books.

Do you have any creative ideas for storing your books without a book shelf?

I absolutely love these shelf ideas, but I have way too many books for this. Maybe I can do it for my son's books though!

Image from It's Overflowing.


Or are you like me, and just stack books on top of books? I even have about 3 Tupperware bins full of books that are in storage right now. It kills me to have them in storage. I just don't have the room! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of that... I could probably do something like that in my daughter's room. I have too many books for it. But I do have a wall bookcase that I'm close to overflowing, and I already have them stacked on top of one another. I weed mine out occasionally and donate to friends or the library, but it's painful to do so. ;)

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete