Friday, December 8, 2017

A Long Time Ago

Hello world!

It has been pretty much forever since I've posted here. I got all caught up in life, and haven't even been reading much the last few years. Major disconnect for me, it was really odd. I've always loved books, and have always been an avid reader.

Life has been good. We just welcomed our second child into the world, a little girl. So, I now have a 6 (almost 7) year old son, and a two week old little girl.

Reading has become my sanity saver again, so I'd love to be able to get this blog back up and going. I sincerely miss the book blogging community.

Hope to see you all soon, and to get a few reviews up in the next week or so!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats wishing you al the best to you and the little one(s)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the little one! Wishing you guys all the best! :) Also welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm looking forward to blogging again. :)

      Delete