Monday, December 3, 2012

November Wrap-Up

This is about a few days late, but I had a pretty long weekend with a lot of homework. It's here now though! Yay!

I'm going to start doing weekly wrap-ups and monthly wrap-ups to better help keep track of what is going on around here on the blog, what I've read, what I'm going to read, etc.

Thanksgiving was pretty uneventfull here, I did make my first dinner by myself though! Usually my family goes to my grandma's for Thanksgiving, and I had planned on going this year so that she could meet my almost two year old. Sadly, she passed away a few weeks ago and obviously that wasn't going to happen. I just stayed home and made us (two adults and one toddler) a Thanksgiving dinner. Check it out! I'm pretty proud of it!


Anyways, on to what happened in November here on the blog. 

Books Reviewed:

 


Obviously not many reviews were written last month, a lot of stuff happened so yeah. I do have a few to write though that count for November. The Goddess Test, The Goddess Hunt, and Goddess Inheritance. 

I have my list of books ready for this month, I plan to get through all of these and possibly a few more!

 

 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment