Monday, December 3, 2012

Sort of Absent

I apologize for being sort of absent, yet again, this time it's because of classes though. I'm in my last 3 weeks of classes up to Christmas break here. I have two finals coming up, and the work load in the classes has skyrocketed. I also am barley passing my coding class, and I've already failed it once.

So, if I'm not around as much that's why. I am going to try to post a Stacking My Shelves today though, because I have a LOT to share with you! I may have to use crappy cell phone pictures for it though, apparently my camera doesn't like this computer.

As far as reviews go, I have a few that need to be written! I have The Goddess Test, The Goddess Hunt, and Goddess Interrupted. I also have The Goddess Legacy and an ARC of The Goddess Inheritance to read! So be looking forward to those reviews soon here!

No comments:

Post a Comment